We get a lot of inquiries about how to sell Citi points for cash, so we’ve decided to write a blog article about it!
Many Citi members accumulate quite a bit of points they don’t always have the opportunity to use, so sometimes it just makes sense to get cash for TYP points.
If you’re wondering how to Sell TYP, you’re in the right place! Read on.
As one of the major credit card players, Citi is headquartered in New York City and has branches throughout the U.S. and around the world. Not only do they offer a stellar credit card, but mortgages, loans, and an excellent rewards program are all within the Citi portfolio. There is no fee to enroll in the Citi Rewards Program, and yet many benefits are to be gained by earning points.
You can earn points by using the Citi credit card on everyday purchases and earn bonus points on gas station, restaurant, and travel purchases. Additionally, by linking your checking account, direct deposit, and bill pay to your ThankYou rewards account, you’re on your way to accruing even more Citi ThankYou points.
· Citi ThankYou Preferred Card – you will earn 2 ThankYou points for every dollar spent on participating merchants and 1 ThankYou point for every dollar spent on any other merchant. There is no annual fee.
· City ThankYou Premier Card – you will receive all the benefits of the preferred card, including 3 ThankYou points per dollar spend for travel expenses. The yearly fee is USD 95.
· Citi ThankYou Travel Rewards Card – you will receive all the benefits of the Premier Card, including USD 250 credit towards flights, a complimentary 4th night stay in hotels booked through Citibank, and complimentary access to airport lounges around the world. The annual fee is USD 450. This yearly fee can be recouped with just one trip!
Those who want to know how to sell TYP will be pleased to know that like all typical loyalty programs, it operates on the simple principle of earning and redeeming miles and points for flights, hotels, car rentals, and even cruises. Selling your points for cash is an uncomplicated process in that there are no needless conditions, policies, or procedures. This is one reason why selling your points for cash is becoming increasingly popular and is an appealing alternative to redemption when you just need extra cash for whatever reason.
Selling your CitiPoints is greatly valued in the travel industry and doing so could result in more money for you than the benefits may bring. Simply go to themilesmarket.com and fill out our easy online form. We will then verify your account within minutes and provide you with an offer, thereby which you can review, approve, and you’ll get paid!
· The Miles Market offers extremely competitive rates in the travel industry
· Receive your cash safely and securely via your verified PayPal account with 100% buyer protection
· Inquire with us for better rates in return for selling bulk amounts of Citi ThankYou points
Citi points are typically worth approximately 1 cent per point, but rates change often – contact us for details!